The physicians at Coastal Vascular and Vein have experience treating all forms of thoracic, thoracoabdominal, and abdominal aneurysms. We are specialists in treating complex aneurysms and the anatomy that surrounds them. We offer both open and endovascular (stent) therapies and will tailor the treatment to each individual patient. Often times we can offer minimally invasive therapies to patients after other centers and providers are unable to offer treatment. In addition; we are able to treat occlusive disease of the aorta and iliac system (PAD), often times by endovascular means (stent). We have also partnered with industry to offer our patients the most advanced and safe treatments.
- Open repair of abdominal aortic aneurysms
- Endovascular repair of abdominal aneurysms
- Thoracic aneurysm repair; both open and endovascular approach
- FEVAR–Fenestrated aneurysm repair for complex aneurysms involving the renal (kidney arteries) and mesenteric vessels (bowel arteries)
- Treatment of aortic occlusive disease; severe claudication
Current recommendations call for continued surveillance of the aorta before and after treatment. We offer state of the art ICAVL accredited ultrasound imaging services so all your long-term imaging needs are continually meet and can be done all under one visit. Please allow us to be your complete aortic doctors.