William S. Ashwander, M.D.
Dr. Ashwander was born and raised in Decatur, Alabama. He graduated Magna Cum Laude from Auburn University. Following this, he completed medical school and General Surgery residency at the University of Alabama at Birmingham. Dr. Ashwander finished his training with a fellowship in Vascular Surgery at Emory University.
Board certified by the American Board of Surgery in General Surgery and Vascular Surgery
Certified as a Registered Physician in Vascular Interpretation to read diagnostic vascular studies
- Fellow of the American College of Surgeons
- Member of the Society for Vascular Surgery
- Member of the Vascular & Endovascular Surgery Society
- Member of the American College of Surgeons
- Member of the Charleston County Medical Society
- Member of the Medical Society of South Carolina